Seasons Variation of House Dust Mites Allergen and Perceived Allergic Symptoms
집먼지진드기 항원량과 알레르기 자각증상의 계절적 변화
김, 용순; 박, 지원; 송, 영신
Korean Society of Public Health Nursing, 16(1):30-44, 2002
Korean Society of Public Health Nursing; Korea Community Health Nursing Academic Society; 한국보건간호학회지
The purpose of this study were to identify seasons variation of house dust mites allergen and perceived allergic symptom. The subjects were consisted of 29 family with allergy patients and 34 family without allergy patients. Perceived allergic symptoms were accessed and house dust was sampled from beds, floor of bedroom, kitchen and livingroom in spring (August), summer (July), fall (October) and winter (January) and tested using two-site ELISA.
The results were as follows;
1) In all family, amount of house dust mites allergen (Der fI) of livingroom floor was the highest in summer (4.73 ㎍/1g of dust), and then fall (4.67 ㎍/1g of dust), winter (3.94㎍/1g of dust), spring (1.73 ㎍/1g dust).
2) In family with allergy patients, amount of house dust mites allergen (Der fI) of bedroom floor was highest in fall (9.75 ㎍/1g of dust).
3) In family with allergy patients, amount of house dust mites allergen (Der fI) of mattress was highest in fall (8.23 ㎍/1g of dust).
4) Perceived allergic symptom scores of family with allergy patients were higher than family without allergy patients in all seasons. In family without allergy patients, perceived allergic symptom scores was the highest in spring (4.29) and perceived allergic symptom scores of family with patients was the highest in winter (2.49).
5) The relationship of house dust mites allergen and perceived allergic symptom scores were positively related (gamma=.941, p=.000).
Perceived allergic symptoms were correlated with amount of house dust mites allergen. That is, perceived allergic symptoms were became worse by house dust mites allergen.
So house dust mites allergen reducing strategies and intervention should be recommended in further study.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Total Visit :2,931,100
Total Download :1,184,775
Today View :1,075
Ajou University Medical Information & Media Center 164 Worldcup-ro Yeongtong-gu Suwon 16499 Korea / TEL : 031-219-5312 / FAX : 031-219-5314 Copyright (c) Ajou University Medical Information & Media Center All Rights Reserved. AJOU Open Repository는 국립중앙도서관 OAK 보급사업으로 구축되었습니다.